FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Dishonest guy Jon Boone (User name Geitje)
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 10:35 AM   #243
markpulawski
I don't think Jon did a trade with me with the intention of ripping me off but after the animals I was supposed to get did not come through his ZERO attempts to make good on his end speak volumes of his lack of ethics and integrity. At no time after did Jon contact me with an offer of reasonable value, instead every 6 months or so I would inquire about what may be available. I recently texted him when I saw someone posted his phone # asking if we could possibly complete our trade with whatever he may have available, surprisingly he has not responded.
Maybe years ago Jon could be defended because he did what he said he would but for the last several years he has been in a pattern of deception and ultimately theft. The guy is no good and likely teaching his son to live the same way, after all the kid has a really neat dart frog collection...that he got for free.
JON BOONE AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! After 4+ years of waiting I think I have earned the right to say that.