FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #223
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465
What type of insurance would cover this??

From post #7 of this thread:
Quote:
March 20th
Kevin, I'm not requesting that you return the deceased boa to be a pain but it's needed for any possible insurance claim we might be able to pursue with our Insurance carrier. ...
March 21st
Kevin, It just occured to me that Sean thinks I'm filing a claim with FedEx and need his help, I don't. FYI I couldn't file a claim for anything from FedEx because the package was delivered on time and I had no declared value. The Insurance claim is with the company I have our boa and ball collections insured with, most big breeders have similar insurance and coverage.
Despite clear proof that the snake was dead, the seller absolutely refused a refund without receiving the body back. It does seem kinda odd to me given the abundance of photographic proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465
Seriously?? of the absurd comments on this abortion of a thread , this one takes the cake.What made you come to this conclusion? plz take your time and enlighten all of us on your theory.
Reptilecam's theory doesn't seem any more far-fetched than others that have been thrown proposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts
How do you know it wasn't alive and Sean killed it intentionally. I admit my shipping was for cold weather but there's still a chance it could arrive alive and the criminal Sean killed it.
I don't buy into either side's conspiracy theories, but if the seller wants to throw wild speculation into the mix, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.