FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 10:20 PM   #222
tlmoon
Kameron, I'm not going to call you a liar. It seems to me that you probably really truly believe what you're saying. But I think your perceptions are distorted by the frustration of the situation. Example: saying that tyjohn insisted on friends and family. The posts show that you brought that up, in order to get a lower price. Later, tyjohn says something about "isn't it 'discreet' paypal" but the context of that is that he had agreed to that to accomodate you wanting a lower price. If you had said, let me add 3% (or whatever PP charges) to the $900 and we'll do regular "invoice" paypal, I bet tyjohn would have agreed.

Do you see how this looks from the outside? You're certain he forced you to pay F&F, but it doesn't look that way to anyone else. I get that you feel you have been wronged, but I think you are rationalizing some of this other stuff due to that belief.

I am not at all sure you can do a "chargeback" on this and I think you are trying to push tyjohn into doing what you want by threatening that. You paid friends and family, got an iguana, and didn't use a credit card. I don't think you are going to get anything back from your bank. You willing sent a payment for goods that you received. Filing some kind of statement that someone used your account would be fraud. On your part. PP will not help you due to the misuse of friends and family.

I find it somewhat unlikely that tyjohn, if he had purposefully misrepresented the animal, would post a BOI thread about you. Obviously that would open the situation to all this scrutiny. Why would he invite that?