FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 11:02 PM   #223
kw18
Why does this continuely go back to the money? There are 24 pages of me repeating myself here about the payment and PayPal and credit card etc... I’m sure I’ve made a few mistakes explaining this whole story more than once (about payment etc) none of which got us here to this point... What got us here ladies and gentleman is the fact he sent a different iguana Than I paid for. The pictures clearly show he sent the wrong iguana. Multiple people have agreed, went back on there original opinions and even took the time to point it out to all of you select few by drawing it up on the pictures I supplied . And if he did it by mistake... a simple “oops my bad” would have sufficed and we would have figured it out like grown men. Easy day.

Keep bringing up the money and any and all mistakes you guys feel I made handling the situation and we’ll keep going in circles.. none of that can be changed. I’m not sitting here crying about how I didn’t pay via PayPal invoice or this way or that way So why is everyone else? Really? Why are you select few so hopped up on this ? It’s not the reason we are here haha so I’m completely confused