FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 11:57 PM   #226
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
Ok let’s end this right here right now.

I have zero trust in this guy to do the right thing (hence me telling ppl to put there money where there mouth is ) is not your money SO it’s very easy to sit here and tell me what I Need to do and why... Very easy
It's not your money either if you are keeping the animal. It is TyJohn's and so far I have way more trust in him than I do in you.

Quote:
I’m done with this thread
You've said that a few times now.

Quote:
if tyjohn can’t do like all these other members suggested and come to terms on an equal playing field ( I said I’d happily return) (and I called him out today asking if he’d entertain any of the terms/ideas other memebers suggested ) (very fair way to end this all) if not..then I’ll keep the iguana and the 100$. He Knowingly sent me the wrong iguana end of story. I have zero reason to trust someone after they knowingly do this.
You claim he's sent you the wrong Iguana. Some people, one who I don't have a high opinion of, backs you up. Ty claims it was the only one he had. Also, your claim of him making you pay friends and family, have been proven false with your own pictures. So, I have no trust in you.

You claiming that you will keep the Iguana and the $100 shows that this bad guy claim on you is warranted.

Quote:
That’s right you heard me I’ll keep the iguana and the 100$. End of thread.
So, you're admitting that you are now stealing from TyJohn. Okay. Good to know. No one should ever deal with you if this is how you behave.