FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 01:04 AM   #228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Because you currently have an animal you paid for, and $100 that is rightfully the OP's.

No. The point is, you have an animal you paid for. You also have $100 that is rightfully the OP's at this point. Either send the animal back, or return the $100. That's it.

No matter how much you spam the thread with cries of different animal, and show pictures of an animal, the facts are that you have an animal you paid for, and $100 that belongs to the OP.

Then send the animal back and get a full refund. Right now you have the Animal and $100. You also threatened a charge back that would leave you with the animal and the full amount. That does not make me look favorable on you at all.

And yet, here you are, with the animal and $100 of his money. Either send it back and get a full refund, or give the $100 back and move on with your life.

The more you scream about wrong animal without doing anything to deal with it, just makes you look worse. You seem think that you should be exempt to the rules of retail and exchange makes me think you just want your cake and eat it too.

A few years ago I got an iPhone 8, then I got screwed over, and learned I didn't have the money to afford it, I was in the 14 day window to get a refund, but to do so, I needed to return the phone. This is the same idea. You want a refund, you need to return the animal first.

Because you're too stubborn to admit that you want to be treated special and refuse to return the animal or the money, which makes you a bad guy in my eyes.

We're here because you have an animal that you paid for, and $100 of the person's money. You need to return one, or the other. Simple as that.

Whether the animal is the correct one or not is semantics. What is a fact is that you have said animal and $100.

Return one, or the other, that is the solution to the problem. Not telling us to put the money forward, not telling us it is the wrong animal.

If it is the wrong animal as you claim, return it and get a full refund.

If you are keeping the animal, then give TyJohn the $100 back ASAP.

That's it.

You don't like me repeating myself? Do one or the other. Stop making excuses and trying to get your cake and eat it too.
Mandi,

Just so I understand. Let's say I posted a lizard for sale with pictures. You decided you liked the animal pictured and sent me $900. (I know Mandi, it would never happen because I associate with bad guys.) I take your $900 and send you an animal that is not the one pictured in the ad. In other words, you've been burned. After all of this you would trust me to refund your $900 after sending the animal back?