FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 04:09 AM   #74
Alexandrina
No, I have not gotten a refund yet. I stand by my original opinion and I still think Flukers is a horrible company. I think it's okay if some of you have a different opinion but I don't think it's okay to treat people like dirt just because they have a different opinion than you do. I decided to stop debating with you because it was pointless. I stated my opinion, posted the evidence, and will leave it up to readers to decide whether to order crickets from Flukers or not. There's no logical reason to keep arguing with people who can't discuss a difference of opinion without becoming abusive.

Fishy? Seriously? What an odd thing to say. I left the thread because some of you can't have a difference of opinion without behaving abusively. It isn't really worth discussing this anymore so I stopped. What's so fishy about my deciding to drop it and move on? Are you implying that I made the whole thing up? I went out and bought or found flesh beetles for no other reason but to make Flukers look bad? Why would I do that? And if someone were weird enough to do something that strange, it seems a bit odd that other people keep saying they got the same beetle larvae (and sac spiders) in their shipments from the same company. Are you implying that they are lying as well or that they are friends of mine coming here to back up my claims? Yeah, I made it all up, my complaint was so fishy. LOL

It's okay to disagree with someone about whether getting beetles in their shipments is a good thing or an outrage but to attack someone the way some of you people do is uncalled for. People should be entitled to have different opinions and if someone like me thinks it is a sign of a sloppy and/or unclean supplier to be shipping out so many flesh beetles you should respect their right to have that opinion and try to refrain from abusive behavior. I respect your right to not think it is a big deal to get these larvae, or spiders, (or whatevers), in cricket shipments. It is all a matter of perspective. One person's tragedy is another person's good fortune. (if you wanted the beetles you'd be thrilled you got a shipment like this). I tried to point that out when I brought up the fact that someone with antique leather furniture might be outraged at something like this but my point fell on deaf ears. At that point I realized it wasn't worth any further arguing so I decided to stop. You have your opinion, I have mine. The world keeps spinning.

People who want flesh beetles will order from Flukers hoping to get some. People who do not want them will avoid Flukers. As far as I am concerned I've done what I needed to do. I put a warning out there. I'm finished with it now.