FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Deans Reptiles
Thread: Bad Guy Deans Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #316
jbayles78
I do still have friends. I do still have a few people who I work with but I don't personaly email people but from my own email. I have dealt with other people's deals. The issue is you started something again because your mad over the atb deal I personally didn't have a deal with. There is a guy in Eastlake that has that boa. I didn't give it to him. I don't even post or reply on CL because people call me a scammer even though I gave good animals too. Scammer I am not flipper I might be but so are a lot of other people even if they don't want to admit it. It is okay for others but not me. I am cool with that. I have what I have left and that is all I can do. I can't even buy animals if I wanted to so I have no reason to hide or cheat anyone. If you had my number why did you not call me about the atb? Mainly because I don't have the boa. Feel free to do what you need to do but like I said everyone knows James Bayles, Chris Hobgood, John Carnie, and Keith Belcher are the bad guys of Lake County. I don't mind putting it out there because I already know I have no friends left anywhere in the reptile world and for the most part I haven't really done anything horribly wrong. People on CL can post 20 posts and make it look like different people. I had one major deal go bad and actually that girl turned out worse then me if you can believe that but for the most part I have been good to all. Did I flip animals, yes I did just like every vendor at a reptile show but the animals came from people and I always paid cash or gave a good trade. I was always fair.