FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 12:44 PM   #136
chondrogal
refund the money already

I know this thread is well over a year old, I read the entire thing from page one and have to say that in the one short sentence reply to the seller Steve Orr, the buyer said he'd "take" either snake. Then the seller came back with the price he wanted for the no stripe "striped" animal and the buyer did not want to spend that much money for animal without stripe. I read it that he would accept that animal... BUT, when the price came back as a total of $450 PLUS shipping still, THAT was just not acceptable.

I still can't believe that someone is defending the non refund of this seller. I do not expect I'll ever be purchasing animals from them, but I do have a wide network of animal oriented businesses that I deal with on a regular basis here in Southern CA and I would certainly steer people away from them if given the chance...... oh so happy to have reputable business "Scales" practically in my back yard to refer people to locally!!!

I don't imagine Steve Orr/Forgotten Realm will even see this thread revival, it's never too late to correct a wrong... perhaps he has actually refunded by now.