FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 06:32 PM   #139
Peruvianfanatic
Hey Andrew,
The pics are done. This is my add on Kingsnake
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=8&de=74138 . You have the first pic so I need for you to pic asap as there are three more people with deposits that have to pic and a fellow locale breeder who has seen them in the flesh wants five to ten of them depending on how fast he can raise the money. We're all waiting for you partner. Get back to me as soon as you can.

I will take male 2 or male 3. lol

Hey Drew,
You can have male 3 for 450.00. Tell me where your located, zip code, and which way you'd like shipping and I'll give you an exact amount to paypal or overnight Money Order. You picked an awesome animal. No M3 your gonna love him. Get back to me asap.

Drew McHenry
901 Jefferson Ave
Norristown Pa, 19403

Hey Drew,
You sent $100.00, no. m3 is $450.00 and shipping is $40.00. Remaining balance is $390.00. I'll ship as soon as you tell me your weather is warm enough. You can paypal or send an overnight money order. I'll send you a reciet and complete paperwork with the animal. As soon as I get the funds I'll put sold on M3 on the gallery. Get back to me.

Steve,
Can I get it for 450 shipped. Thanks

Hey Drew,
I haven't heard from you and need to know what's going on. I'm holding up all sales waiting for you to decide. I'm gonna give you the email addy of a person who bought a het from an out breeding of these pastel stripes last year. They paid in full in advance for one of these and have picked out M6. My picture taking isn't the greatest but I assure you if Pete Kahl or any of the other big name breeders produced these animals they would be about 50% more. Talk to Lonni, that may help you make up your mind.

Do you have a pic of the parents. Thanks
the mother stripe

Steve,
I hate to be a pain but can you take more pics of male 3. Thanks

Drew,what part do YOU not understand.Reading these e-mails you 2 sent back and forth would lead ANYONE to believe you want him M3.I think you changed your mind AFTER you found out you had to pay for shipping.He put that snake on hold and was waiting for you.I think you did not have the full $ for the rest of the snake.Also I would like to add,why did you put down a deposit,then after words want pics of the parents?DUUU!!!I also think you are twisting the "gaurantee" thing to your advantage.If you do not like what I think,TOOOOO BAD. YOU WANTED HIM,HE HELD HIM FOR YOU TILL WARMER WEATHER,THEN YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND.He could have sold the Boa the whole time you were stringing him along.Later hens!!!
Mike Wampole
www.boafanatic.com