FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale: Female Super Dwarf Retic and male Super-Jamp Retic
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 05:15 PM   #1
alabastard
For Sale: Female Super Dwarf Retic and male Super-Jamp Retic

The female Super Dwarf is incredible, pure Super Dwarf, gorgeous, slender, and just over 4' long, and for a Retic, almost dog tame. I handle her gently but often, and she has never offered to bite. I bought her to breed, which she should be doing, but I haven't the time or facilities. She has the temperment to be a great pet too, and always eats. She will stay small, and is gorgeous. $550.

The male has his Retic moments, and a feeding response like lightning, but once out of the enclosure, he's a love. He's been my pet since he was a baby bought from Mike Wilbanks. He turned 4 December 2006. He's closing in on 6 feet and is much thicker than the female, he is a nice strong healthy Dwarf Retic that shouldn't get much more than 7-8 feet. I paid $750 for him, would take $500, or $1000 for the pair.

Both eat weekly, F/T rats. I have bags of them to go with them as well as extra enclosures available as well, 2 Visions, and 1 aquarium syle.

I can't say enough about these two, and it's breaking my heart to have to sell them, I have tried and changed my mind too many times, but I must. I need the money for medical bills, and they need a home where they can get the attention and breeding opportunity I can't give them.

I strongly prefer not to ship them, especially this time of year, but could consider for the right home. We're in Massachusetts near Boston if you want to come see them.