FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Trade Wii w/ lots of games/accessories for geckos
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
postskunk
Wii w/ lots of games/accessories for geckos

I have a wii with a bunch of games and accessories I listed them with the new and used prices (if there's a question mark on either side I used the other value) I basically did this cause I wasn't sure how else to go about, and the fact that it was raining so I had the afternoon off helped too, lol. I'm not necessarily firm on the values for trade just thought it would be a good starting point. I listed what I'm looking for at the bottom
  • .................................................. ...........NEW...................USED
  • Wii system (all plugs and sensor bar)..............199....................149
  • 3 controllers.................................(39.99 x3)120......(34.99x3) 102
  • 2 nunchuks..................................(19.99 x2) 40.......(14.99x3) 30
  • controller charger.......................................24.9 9..................12.99
  • Wireless sensor bar.....................................19.99..... ..............9.99
  • Wii fit and game..........................................99.. .....................?
  • Guitar Hero Guitar........................................49.9 9...................?
  • Game cube controller and memory cards............I'm gonna say 5$?
  • GAMES
  • Super paper Mario.......................................49.99. ................32.99
  • Resident evil 4............................................19.99 .................19.99
  • Super Mario wii...........................................49.9 9.................29.99
  • Bully scholarship edition..................................?........ .............29.99
  • Raving rabbids tv........................................19.99... ...............17.99
  • Guitar hero 3................................................? ......................12.99
  • Bust a move.............................................. ...?......................12.99
  • Call of duty world at war..............................29.98............ .......24.99
  • Rayman raving rabbids.................................19.99..... ..............17.99
  • Gutar hero world tour...................................39.99...... ............27.99

• .................................................T otal......843.86................685.87
all items are used and values are from gamstops web site a few are bestbuy prices cause gamestop didn't have them listed

partial trades, full trades, trades plus cash on my end open to all of them

heres what I'm looking for (some may be silly requests but no harm in listing)

Amel Fat tails males and females

male black and cream harlequin male crested
clean red female crested
red harlequin, hi contrast, orange cresteds
colored gargoyles
Chahoua
Eurydactylodes Agricolae

Female uroplatus fimbriatus
uroplatus pietschmanni males, female, pair
male uroplatus ebenaui
uroplatus sikorae
really any uroplatus I can't get enough

female nephrurus wheeleri
nephrurus amyae
nephrurus levis

male cat gecko
Pachydactylus rangei
Goniurosaurus like them all

I know I'm forgetting some so if you don't have any of these fill in the blank
would rather it be in the NY, NJ, PA area I'll also be at hamburg on Sat for delivery

thanks for checking it out I'm looking forward to see what you guys have to offer
-Matt Kosakowski
Lebanon NJ