FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need suggestions......
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2002, 10:44 AM   #5
Pennebaker
Unless it had been in the box for a few days, I doubt it had to do with lack of air--unless they taped every corner and crevice on that box--air usually has an easy time getting into the box area through the cardboard and the corners.  My guess is that there was either a temerature problem (too hot or too cold), or the animal was not doing well to begin with.  The wobbly balance thing could be a number of things including a preexisting condition like vitamin deficiency, stress, or someone did a real "bang up" job in the handling (shaking the box around for kicks), or the heat/cold thing.

The animal should certainly be refunded.  But, what other people said is true--different companies have different policies on shipping refunds--some do, some do not.  Be aware, that unless they shipped delta dash, they get absolutely no compensation for the loss of the animal and have to eat the cost of both the animal and the shipping.  So many companies will refund the animal, but not shipping.

I'm very sorry for you and the frilly.  Frilled dragons are so special, I hate thinking about that poor guy-- (ok, I'm psycho about the frilleds, I know, I know, lol).

Dana