FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need suggestions......
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2002, 05:14 AM   #1
Christy's Critters
This is the first time that I have ever had to deal with this! Ok, I ordered a baby frilled dragon from a seller (I won't give their name at this time because I don't want this to be a bad mark against their name in case he decides to do the right thing). It arrived yesterday almost dead! He was wobbly, couldn't balance and looked terrible! The box and styro the little guy was shipped in had no air holes and there was a heat pack inside! Ok....I have been told by MANY people that heat packs burn up oxygen, and there were NO airholes in the box, sounds like the little guy suffered from lack of air to me! The deli cup was taped down to the bottom of the box, but there was no padding around the deli cup! I e-mailed the sellers and told them that he wasn't doing good, but of course they said he was healthy before they sent him. Well, the little guy died last night. I e-mailed these people and told them that he died and I have pictures to prove it. Now he is saying that he won't refund shipping and he also said that "most breeders don't refund shipping on D.O.A". I want the shipping back because I don't feel it is right to have to pay shipping on an animal that was poorly shipped in the first place! I don't want this to be a hassle or war but I don't intend to pay a high shipping fee when I didn't get what I paid for! Do you guys think they should refund shipping? Thanks for all input.

Christy Grayson