FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - hwo to get liscence/permit for venomous in NJ?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 05:26 PM   #9
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by venomhiss View Post
you know, i could take this all the wrong way and think you all have a chip on your shoulder towards me, but i know your just trying to prevent me from being another reason people try to outlaw ownership of such animals with a stupid manuver.

however, your telling me i need to do research, when im coming here to ask questions as ive tried to do research and have come up with nothing so i came here to ask. noticed how i asked if there were classes i could take? i didnt just ask how to get the permit and want a snake, i asked how to go about doing this if i decide i want too. i hear its not cheap and as youve all confirmed does require classes or appretince.

in this day and age of the goverment wanting to come and possibly tell me i cant keep my retics and burms, i wouldnt even joke about the prospect of me being a "darwinism award" winner. not that i take offense im just sayin, careful what you wish for
It's not about wishing for anything, least of all someone getting hurt even if the person in question should be required by law to wear a helmet at all times or if he is just an overenthusiastic underachiever. Either way, in this day and age when said person cannot find simple information on the internet said person should not own venomous snakes, play with matches or (please for the rest of society) reproduce.