FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Greg Tummons BAD GUY (Thomas Taylor, Stan Keely)
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #12
MikeRusso
No problem Ted, I really dislike scammers, and i am a huge fan of helping fellow herpers avoid being scammed out of their hard earned money..

On Friday 5/3, i sent an email to both of the email addy's that i had for Mr. Tumons to let him know that I spoke with his local Police Dept. and gave them all of the info that i had gathered on him, including personal photos of him & his family members. I know he received that email, because 10 minutes later he killed his Facebook account and it has not been back on since... But, it looks like he shut down his stan_keely@yahoo.com email address prior to this.. (info & IP address below).

I also let Mr. Tummons know that pulling his Facebook down again was really not important.. Because, I have already saved screenshots of his entire Facebook and saved links to all of his friends pages as well.. I could not see all of his photos, because we are not FB friends, but i spoke with someone he is friends with, and they were kind enough to copy send me all of the info & photos i could not see..

I figured this info would come in handy if others had been scammed by him and needed to find him..

As i said above.. I really dislike scammers!

~ Mike Russo

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery. The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the
section labeled: "----- The delivery status notification errors -----".

The line beginning with "Diagnostic-Code:" describes the specific reason
your e-mail could not be delivered. The following lines contains the
RFC822 header of the original email message.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

----- The delivery status notification errors -----

<stan_keely@yahoo.com>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[66.196.118.36] said: 554
delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
(stan_keely@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1277.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (in reply to end
of DATA command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; omr-d03.mx.aol.com
X-Outbound-Mail-Relay-Queue-ID: 6B68E70033E9C
X-Outbound-Mail-Relay-Sender: rfc822; mikerusso90@aol.com
Arrival-Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 13:21:49 -0400 (EDT)