FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 11:04 PM   #46
Hec.1
Manny, Manny, Manny how long did it take you to fabricate that story? You know and I know that is no "hold back". That is just another one of your Lipstick Sunglows. If it were a hold back you wouldn't be getting rid of it! So you can forget about that story right there! The reason you told me you were sending me your "hold back" was to make up for the issue we had last year. Which in fact you made very clear in our conversations. Now all of a sudden its a replacement in lieu of the one missing because I'm a two time repeat customer? You said before the snake had even escaped the "hold back" was a surprise! You even said I ruined the surprise! That's lie number 1. I paid you in full for the snake in the ad so why would you be waiting on me to decide? That's lie number 2. The "hold back" was not to replace the one in the ad. It only became a replacement when the one snake two people wanted supposedly escaped. When a customer buys something typically that is what they're expecting. If the seller is going to make any changes it is his responsibility to notify the buyer. The seller does not have the right to send what he or she thinks would be a good replacement or "surprise" without notifying the buyer. As far as coming to my senses that is a joke. I wanted to buy a Lipstick Sunglow from you correct? So if the one I originally wanted just so happens to disappear why wouldn't I buy the only other one available? The only two reasons I didn't want the "hold back" as a "surprise" was because you said it was possible jungle and I was hoping you would actually find the one that had escaped. It had nothing to do with coming to my senses. When you refunded my money without even contacting me the first time, I automatically knew why it was refunded and contacted you about purchasing the "hold back". It had not to do with coming to my senses! I wanted to purchase a Lipstick Sunglow and you had one. So don't flatter yourself! As far as me having a one sided story that is a joke! You lied to two people and got caught! Nothing more nothing less. When I contacted the other buyer he told me you messaged him telling him the pictures were mixed up because the snake in the ad looks identical to the snake you sold him. that is lie number 3. He also wanted the one in the ad. Am I missing something here? Why would you even tell someone the snake is still available if I bought it off of you that very morning? Lie number 4. You can try and sound like Mr. Innocent, but your story isn't adding up. You are a walking contradiction. I am lucky that I didn't get screwed as bad as the other people who were very unfortunate to come across your path. Karma is a you know what! Just remember not to drop the soap!