FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 04:54 PM   #113
kw18
And LUCCILE I’ve stated since my first post this is MY FAULT!

I’m not here to blame anyone. I’ve taken the blame for dealing with this guy. I’ve made that clear in almost everyone of my post. And yes I do remember how I paid. You cut and past half my post to make me look like a liar over and over. I sayed and even posted a screenshot of the other fauna member who advised me on how to handle the situation.
So what if I bullied a scammer into doing a return??? The guy got caught. I thought I did pay by credit card BECAUSE tyjohn didn’t want to send me a PayPal invoice!! So drop it and let’s look at the real argument here and that the photos of the lewisi. Payment or money is irrelevant at this point. And I’ll say it again I’m only here to defend myself and show this guys shouldn’t be trusted. What can I possible gain from sitting here and arguing with all you if I’m the scammer? Please tel me?

It’s funny you don’t see TYJOhN here? You don’t see my posting all his personal information. You don’t see me chopping screenshots and disappearing?

so please stop blowing up this BOI with nonesense. I’m tired of repeating myself for you 3