FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 09:56 PM   #87
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
i dont know how to quote certain things here but really ty....

who talks to people and about them like this???

"What I forgot or didn't think about at the time of the raffle was that there are two types of albino tegu: one is typical albino which are T- albino and the other is highly priced T+ or Purple albino tegu. These were produced by breeding heterozygous blue tegus, so the outcome of which albino or how many by looking at the parents or the eggs are useless. I typically sell my T- albino blue Tegu's for $2500 and T+/purple albino blue tegus for $5000. In 2015, most of my albinos were T- with only two being hatched as T+, which I kept as future breeders. That result was what I was expecting in 2016 but it didn't turn out that way---all the albino tegus I produced were, to my surprise, T+ albinos. At this point, I decided to tell Michelle and others that, although I produced albino tegus, they were all expensive type and that I would buy 3 normal T- tegus from a friend to send to them. I could have just bought the tegus from a friend and shipped them without them knowing but I wanted to be honest and open."

HE WASNT EVEN ABLE TO GET THE 3 FROM HIS FRIEND...

"If she approached me and asked for money because she needed the money due to her financial need, I would have most likely to helped her by sending her the money but I felt that she was rather being greedy instead."

THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO ABOUT ME NEEDING THE MONEY. I DONT NEED THE MONEY, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO RECIEVE WHAT WAS PROMISED AND I FEEL THAT TY WAS UNFAIR ANS DECEPTIVE IN THIS RAFFLE ( AT LEAST WUITH ME)

"but I didn't communicate that with her to the end because I wanted to see what kind of person she was and she was greedy to the end. I ask for her address twice so that I could ship her the tegu but she refused each time."

TY NEVER SAID TO ME HE WOULD SHIP ME A T+ PURPLE ALBINO. THE TIMES HE ASKED ME FOR MY ADRESS I HAD NO IDEA OF WHAT WAS GOING TO BE SHIPPED. THE FIRST TIME HE WOULDNT GIVE ME THE BREEDERS INFO AND COULDNT OR WOULDNT EVEN SUPPLY ME WITH ANY PICS OF WHAT HE WANTED TO SEND ME....

"I didn't think she deserved it and that tegu I saved for her was auction off already."

$8,510 HE GOT FOR THIS SUPPOSED TEGU
THAT IN MY OPINION IS GREED AND HIS WORDS AND ACTIONS ARE LIKE HE FEELS HE IS THE REPTILE GOD.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND IN TYS POST HERE TO ME IT IS CLEAR THAT HE IS SOMEONE THAT PEOPLE SHOULD BEWARE OF. UNLESS THEY WANT TO KISS HIS A$$ AND BOW DOWN TO HIM

I HAVENT CALLED TY NAMES, I WAS AS CALM AS I COULD BE IN MY MESSAGES WITH HIM AND ONLY WANTED WHAT WAS RIGHTFULLY MINE.
NOW HE MAY FEEL THAT HE HAS A LOOPHOLE BECAUSE OF THE LAWS HERE IN MASS AND THERE IN FL OR WHERE HIS PLACE OF RESIDENCE IN ILLINOIS IS BUT EVEN IF I DONT GET ONE CENT FROM HIM PEOPLE NEED TO USE CAUTION WHEN DEALING WITH THIS MAN.

I agree by his wording that you should get the tegu or money promised. But please remember that the money made didn't go to Ty. It went to a non profit and he didn't profit from this. Just want to put that out there since you made it sound like he made this money and was greedy. That said, I hope he makes you right. It's the right thing to do and would go a long way for his reputation which has always been excellent. I've seen him bid up charity auctions and give large sums to USARK. I believe he's a good guy, but he does need to fix this asap. Good luck to you and I hope this is settled soon.