FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Sanctions to dissuade toxic users?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 09:34 AM   #55
Mistyck
Sheesh. For someone that was so "over it" he sure had a lot of gripes up his sleeve about what happened to him.

He could have been mature and accepted why he was TEMPORARILY banned, yet instead he comes on the thread and tries to turn it into his own agenda. And tries to convince everyone who reads it that he is indeed "over it."

Here's my take on his indignation of things (and my response, not that it matters):

I'm sorry, but if you can't take responsibility for YOUR actions and see that YOUR actions have consequences as well, then maybe you shouldn't be on a public forum where your actions can; and are put on display for everyone to make their own opinions about. And if you couldn't care less about this site, then maybe you should leave; considering you said you sold more snakes in the last 3 weeks of your ban, (that you didn't keep track of); maybe it was a good thing for you to not be on this site.

You're so caught up with being a "right fighter" that you can't see past the end of your nose at what is being shown to you. Instead you insist on telling everyone how you just don't understand why your actions led to you getting a ban. It's the moderators issues, not yours. Apparently you did nothing wrong, and it's all the moderators fault because they told you to report the post, but didn't explain to you that you only need to report it one time; not every dang post. So because they didn't lay it out to you in such a way that a 2 year old would understand, it's their fault and not yours. Yes we get it; you want no responsibility in getting yourself banned. But you still want the ability to come back to the forum that you feel wronged you and tell everyone that you were wronged, and it's not your fault. We get it.

You say that you're "over it", that you "couldn't care less" and countless others; yet you're not. You're livid that it happened and you are acting so indignant about it that you can't see straight. It's very obvious in every post that you've done in this thread. And I think the smartest thing you've done is to say that you've "Unsubscribed." But you're still not happy, and quite frankly, you're butt-hurt because you couldn't even leave that post alone without having to add a jibe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
You'll all be ok
So yes, while we will be ok; I doubt you will be. It's obviously something that you aren't "over" and judging from all your posts, you won't be any time soon. But when you've actually gotten past things, you might just see that you had something to do with your own ban. (Something tells me not, but there's always hope.)

Have a great morning and weekend!