FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy justin zimdars
Thread: Bad Guy justin zimdars
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:30 PM   #116
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesbydesign View Post
Bobby, I know what the BOI is for. I have not cryed at all, but I have warned you and everyone else about Justin being shady & dishonest. I have not conducted myself in any manner unbecomming to a proffessional. You want to try to get smart with me on a thread that does not even pertain to you. Now reread the entire post where Justin says I popped it & so did my wife & supposedly someone else popped it. The Mojo was NEEEEEVER probed. It was tried to be popped by my wife. The only Mojave my wife probed was the Mojave that we recieved from Daniel Sanders.
I feel like I'm running in circles on here for being an honest contributor to a post about Justin Z being a bad guy. I'm already tired of this thread a honestly I'm tired of you and your opinion on this matter.I must ask why do YOU keep taking sides with the wrong doer here? I was told that there were no sides taken here at the BOI. It appears that is not the total truth because you r clearly siding with the person that is the SCAMMER. This place cracks me up..lol How many animals do you breed or sell? Or do you just sit in here with you less than 400 post since 2002 and make a mockery of others threads? Brent
Yooouuu were the one that said it was probed. You may have made a mistake when you said that, but the damage has already been done.

I sell very few animals and have never bred any. I keep snakes as pets not to make money off them, not that there's anything wring with that. I'm not entirely sure how that's relevant to this thread anyway. Actually, if you're paralized you don't breed them either. Just because my opinion isn't the same as your's doesn't make mine any less valid. And I'm sorry I haven't had more posts since I joined I guess???