FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - AL Cortiz, BAD GUY
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 12:24 PM   #25
Intense Herpetoculture
Al was ripped off. He sent money to the same exporter I use and he was not sent a shipment.

I am involved because Al contacted me orginally about this shipment when we he contacted the airline to find out is the shipment was sent out. They said the only shipment of live reptiles was being sent to me. That si when Al contacted me knowing if I knew anything. I told Al, no I did not know anything, but I will e-mail my exporter to find out.

Then I told Al that it looks like he was scammed after my exporter e-mail me and told me his younger brother scammed Al out of the money. I told Al I would be mroe then happy to see what I can do to either help get him a refund from the exporter or perhaps the exporter could send some additional snakes in my next order to cover Al's loss. I talked to Al on the phone abotu this and he seemed like that was a good idea.

The next day Al started to threaten me, saying I had his order. I told him I did not and told him I got four Atheris and some frogs. Al calmed down and that was that. We spoke on the phone again as I was in Houston picking the order up.

Then Al starts to threatened me saying it is my job to take care of the exporters debt. He says that he will tear apart my business name if I don't settle it by Monday. That is when I told Al that I no longer wanted to help him and that he was on his own daling with the exporter. I thought Al dragged me into this and sifted the blame to me, and I wanted out before it turned into a bigger mess. This is when Al started to threaten me more with laywers, FBI, etc. I told him to stop contacting me about this.

That is when he pulled all my venomous ads on VenomousReptiles.org. When I went public with the info about this and the e-mails, Al also successfully lobbyed to get me banned from the website saying I'll scam everyone (even though our deal a month eariler went well). He posted messages on the classifieds (which he moderates) telling people not to do business with me. I found it ironic that he told people to do business with me only after he refused to help him with the exporter (because he threatened me). Before that he was well aware of the thread on Fauna, and let me post on the classifieds. He even bought over a $1000.00 of snakes himself from me with no problems!

The only transaction me and Al did went smoothly. He was happy and I was happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardsister2
Okay so now I'm even more confused. That did seem like a fairly official document detailing his shipment. So it is truly beginning to look to me like some exporter didn't send what he should have to Al. Why is Justyn involved with this at all?

Has Al been posting negative things about Justyn? Has Al had a negative experience with Justyn?