FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - whats everyones opinion of the scalless cornsnakes?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 02:01 AM   #19
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
You were acting like a jerk, plain and simple. That was all moot as everyone had let it go, yet two weeks later you bring your same BS back to the table?

I have thousands of posts over on Cornsnakes.com. You expect me to go through three years of post history to find it? I'm afraid I don't have that kind of free time. Since apparently you do, why don't you go on over and run the searches (I believe it was a PDF)? That was why I said where I had posted it several years ago...So that anyone interested could look the information up for themselves.

Yes, seriously. If you can't keep them on aspen, cypress mulch or any other fibber material, yes, that's not normal. What exactly don't you comprehend about that?

Honestly, your posts are so difficult to decipher I don't know how to take half of what comes from your keyboard.
oh that was you anoynomously whinning on my profile? IK thought it was someone else LMAO as for being a jerk i asked are they going to be as popular as other morphs, nothing else, i did NOT ask nor do i care for all the nonsense you posted yet cant back up, if i wanted to read all that I would have asked for people to post off the wall rumors they heard

Quote:
That was why I said where I had posted it several years ago
no you nsaid 2-3yrs not several, this is exactly why i know better then to waste my time, ill spend several days looking backwards gto find nothing, then what was once 2-3yrs turned into several im sure will turn into 10-20 and gthen there will be some kinda storyt about how it was on the origanal sit that that wasnt compatable with the current one and it got deleted during the trasnsfer, no i got better things to do