FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 06:51 PM   #289
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Re: away fro home Kevin Bailey to you - Mar 21More Details
From: Kevin Bailey <baileykm86@gmail.com>Hide .Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>.Cc:.
Bcc:.
Date:Wed, Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm.

Hey there Andrew, Im in and out all day today between work friend coming into town and now this. I called Connor last night and said I thought it was wrong to call you a scumbag and he was worked up a bit but not to the extent it sounds like Sean is. I also told Connor that when the new pick happens I want him to be there to help get the best pick. I agreed mistakes happen everywhere and not to get worked up until something "bad" happens. I also said that that bad thing has not happened yet and you have been very helpful with picking a new one out ect.

I had no idea you were still getting calls today. I do not support any action against you at the moment and you have been wonderful at, as you say, making me a happy customer.

I must know, is he using my name? If so I will call him right now and cut that shit out. He can be irate by himself and not drag me in with it. I dont think that all this chest bumping is good for anyones reputation and when I try to sell a few snakes I dont want people remembering me being impractical to deal with.

And you read that as...? (referring to the bold part)
How do you know he made the phone call...? Please get serious. Just because he said he was doesn't mean he did. Sean continued with the threats. You tell me. Andrew