FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 06:58 PM   #290
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
I'm not going to continue debating the situation any longer. Minds have been made up and that's life and I have to respect(may not agree) with the discourse which ensues. I'm not saying their right or wrong but no one was there except Sean, Connor, Kevin and myself. From the very beginning I planned to replace the snake even after I told them to go fish. I wanted them to go public so people could see Sean, Connor and Kevin are criminals. Did I get a little burned, yes but such is life and yes some will not buy from me because of this issue and that's what I will have to live with. Kevin knows what he has to do to get the ball rolling, and yes it's up to Kevin. Also if anyone wants to call me at 727-784-4739 I'll be more than happy to discuss the issue.

If I'm such a worthless piece of feces who is completely incompetent, why haven't hundreds of others come on here to tell of their horrible dealing with me. You won't because none exist.

A little into my mindset and how I think. Recently did a trade which the animal turned out to be the wrong sex. Enclosed a $50 check when we sent the wrong sexed snake back to the owner.
A year or so ago I met a fascination young man on Jeff Ronne's sight and he so impressed me I sold him a smoking male Aztec for $300 when at the time they were going for around $5,000 or $6,000. Guess what that male just produced Brent and Kenny a nice litter of Hytecs het something.

This ain't about money it's about what's right and Kevin knows he played both sides to a tee. Oh by the way I would have paid Kevin his cost to send dead boa back and then the cost to replace the boa. I tell all my customers if any problems occur they will not have to pay another penny in shipping cost. Oh yes and the six month guarantee.

I think it should be noted that since this is my only bad thread in 25 years and the extenuating circumstances of the thread, harm will be minimal. Unfortunately the vast majority of the human race tend to waiver when it concerns money, so I don't think I'm going to lose that much business.

Once again Kevin knows what he has to do to get the ball rolling so get with it Kevin. Andrew
To the bolded: You probably won't see another thread like THIS in your name either, because anyone spending that kind of money with you, again, would be a fool (...ummm then again...there's an overpopulation of them...so you might).

I, for one, do BELIEVE that you meant to set up an Insurance Scam, and once the buyer didn't send you the snake back, you decided to keep his money and only played nice until you had a "reason" to take back the "niceness." It worked out in your "favor," because the buyer had some idiot for friends...but I think this thread would have come about whether those "friends" had shown up in the picture or not.

I, for one, don't care how many of your other buyers got their money back, or were satisfied,...THIS amount (4K+) is too much for anyone to LOSE.