FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!!
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!!
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 11:46 AM   #48
scales69
Thanks for your assistance Noelle, I have the proof to present everyone and I am more than happy to do so. Most of it has been posted before. It seems to me that Ashtyn just keeps claiming one lie after another, the crap he keeps claiming doesn’t make any sense at all. Here are the facts. I have provided my Paypal transactions with Rance. I received $1300 and $62 from him on June 22. Match that up with the text conversation on June 22nd.. Rance states “I sent you $1300 remember what the balance was” I reply “$1361.63” If he paid in “advance” as he claims, what is this money for and why does it match up exactly with the freight charge for Air France?? (see other text where I state “Freight is $1361.63 for air France”) Now look at the other text where I told him Air France does not take credit card and that “I’ll have to cover it and you can pay me” Rance replies “Just send me a receipt and I will put the money in your account. Paypal you however you need your money back immediately” Why would this conversation even occur if it was “PRE-PAID” as Rance claims.

if you go back and look at the paypal again, you will see Rance sent me $400 on July 19 (which ironically, Rance cant even provide this) . Go look at the corresponding text. On July 19 Rance texts me saying “I’m going to send you a portion of your money I don’t have all of it right now” and follows up with “just sent 400”. Again if this is all prepaid as Rance falsely claims what is he paying me for and why is he agreeing he owes me money??? If you look at my last posting with the Airwaybills for the shipment in question, the freight and $45 service charge come out to $1462.72. Deduct the $400 that Rance paid me on July 19 and you get $1062.72, the amount I am claiming in this dispute. Finally. Look at the last text dated August 2, I remind Rance of the $1062.72 still owed. If he had pre-paid why would he agree and state “yeah man I have not forgot about you bro” ??? I think if we were all paid up the reply would have been more like “$1062.72? for what???

His lies are pathetic and he has no proof to support anything he says.

I’d also like to challenge another claim Rance made about “importing thousands weekly” and knowing all about the import process. Let us see a copy of your FWS import/ export License. You cant import without one bro.
Attached Images