FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #520
fuscusking13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_terese
Dan, I appreciate that you have continued to answer the questions asked of you. Please understand that it just causes some flags to go up when A) you have to sell your animals because you are in dire circumstances; B) you have a friend nearby who breeds ball pythons but doesn't take yours; C) you look to buy another animal as soon as you return from giving David the snakes you couldn't feed; D) the timing discrepancies of the malfunctioning of the car.

Those are all valid questions that the group has had, and I just don't want you to think people are picking on you because you dealt with David. Again, thank you for continuing to be upfront about information.
I actually got the balls from my friend, and he is also getting out of balls after this breeding season (hes about 95 percent sure) so no need to buy them back from me to sell them off, although they are staying at his house now as we speak(they being my two balls and my burm, and one of the balls is not for sale under any circumstance) and the agreement is if he doesnt sell and the last female I have up doesnt then we will split her clutch. These run ons get worse and worse lol. As to the car it was an honest mistake, again sorry for the confusion, even I myself can not be perfect everytime lmao. I was truly in dire circumstances, but to spend $300 out of the money I made on the snakes from David not knowing that I was gonna blow a radiator wasnt a horrible investment for a snake with a market value of $800+. As I said earlier it was an impulse thing and due to missing all of my guys. Dont get me wrong I like the ball python too, but they do not interest me so I got them to start with as a breeding project knowing I would easily part with the babies, because I had wanted to start breeding in 07/08 season, have been learning and assisting my friend over the last year or more (2 seasons with breeding and incubating to learn the genetics and everything.

As to feeling attacked, if I come in here and tell the truth and my opinions, whether they echo others or go dead against them, and get attacked, so be it. I dont feel personally attacked at all. There is nothing wrong with disagreement or debate, its very healthy. Thats what a forum is about to discuss, debate, share whatever. There are some in this thread who are not open to opinion other than their own and those people are few and far between, but they do exist. I always keep an open mind. Everyone knows where I stand at the time and if that changes you will know, believe me, but until something happens that changes my view I am where i am. I dont feel I have attacked anyone, and hopefully no one feels that I have. I love reptiles, this hobby and the entire reptile community and the last thing I want to do is make an enemies, but that does not mean that I will not speak my mind about something that I feel strongly about. If anyone feels that way about me, in all honesty it sucks, but oh well. Anyway as always I am going way above and beyond the simple responce needed here, but what can I say I am a long winded person with a lot to say on the subject, much to the dismay of Fauna viewers everywhere. Have a great evening, I am watching my friends son tonight, but I may be on later after he goes to bed. Dan M.