FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bronx Reptiles/Mother Earth Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2002, 02:05 AM   #6
The Dark Grove
Ok,

So far its looking like Elezier is making good on the things others have had problems with him for. It's also looking like , according to Elezier, that the ETB I was sold came from Frank at his business of "Mother Earth Reptiles" and not Elezier. Eleizer has not been able to explain why the animal was sold to me from a Bronx Exotics ad on kingsnake.com however. He has been tactful and taken the time to address some of the issues brought forth on another BOI where all this started however I'm not totally sure he had nothing to do with the experience I had. Other than buying the animal under a Bronx Exotics ad, everything else involves Frank Fusaro. He was the one with whom I had contact, He was the one who sent the animal and signed the shipping papers, which are signed "Mother Earth Reptiles". I had never heard of that company until Eleizer brought it up and I checked over the paperwork I have with a fine tooth comb. Eleizer is pointing this at Frank and based on the fact he's the one I had contact with, It's looking more and more like he's the one my initial post should be aimed at. spam_

Thanks

Ralph Chapman