FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bronx Reptiles/Mother Earth Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2002, 10:43 AM   #3
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Ralph,

I am not really that familiar with Frank Fusaro, but this situation really sucks!  If I were you I would have posted this alot sooner instead of waiting a year.  I also would have continued contacting the FBI about it.  

Anyway, I am not saying what happened is okay, but it is a very difficult situation to have rectified.  The main thing that makes it so hard to fix is that you did receive a completely different snake than the one you ordered.  What makes it so hard on you makes it super easy on the seller in this type of situation(not incriminating anyone here) is since it is NOT the animal you ordered, it would appear to the public and most people involved that you DID attempt to pull a switch.  If the seller came here and posted pictures of the animal you ordered to back himself up, then you posted pics of the animal you actually got, they can just turn it right back around on you and say, "hey, that is not the same animal, he is trying to scam us!"  
Unfortunately,  I think that is why alot of people can get away with things like that.  It is hard to prove that they DIDN'T send you the animal(unless any of us go to their place and see it still there, or see it at someone else's place), and I highly doubt that the majority of the FBI is going to know the difference between one green snake and another anyway(no offense to you FBI guys out there if you DO know) so that makes it even harder, though that lack of knowledge could help YOU out in a way.  

I wish you the best of luck and hope that it all does get worked out for you.