FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
Thread: Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #91
Kaiyudsai
Quote:
Originally Posted by -C@jun- View Post
No paper bag is open. She was really small refused her first meal the pinkie died so I didn't want to take a chance with another. A guy at the petshop said they feed theres in a paperbags. Worked great 2 feedings so far. My male didn't get the pink belly before his shed. I was reading the pink belly poo thing in some problems thread someone had suggested giving it a bath to try to make it poo.
I believe sympathy is gone here. I can't even keep the story straight plain bold and underlined. Its just what a child would do read over just what they wanted. Heard only what they wanted to hear. Seems like a all out war and i'm outnumbered. Stupidity Gang to 1.
You really need to relax...... this is the third thread Ive seen you make in a week flaming a company/ breeder .... 1st was Zilla(which you posted on Reptile Insider and admitted to finding a solution after the mud was already slung).and it was made clear that RI didnt want that sort of drama... then it was Sean from Exotics by nature here..... which was totally offbase... Now it is Outback.... for a claim that you have yet to be able to substantiate by photos...... It really looks rather odd from our perspective...... I havent seen anything but flaming from you......

These people were trying to help you, and taking time out of their day to even research vets for you..... they dont deserve the bashing.... Most forums ban for this sort of activity......

PS.... you need to read the TOS for the BOI... and follow the rules precisely....