FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
Thread: Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 07:50 AM   #95
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by -C@jun- View Post
First off they don't know how to read. Just nit picking if they did read the topic and its entirety. I have repeated myself to much in here. The snakes he was selling were the same kind I had and they were kinked. This snake i had when recieved had a long thick wrinkle down its side and this kink/bone whatever it is. So yeah I figured weight. The wrinkle went away first feeding. I was always worried about the kink/bone. After 2 weeks seeing him selling 2 other snakes same morph with kinks just got me thinking he sold me a snake kinked/defected. Theres something wrong other then weight here. We will see. 4:30cst today i will find out I don't know if i have to wait for any results or x-ray. I imagine I will get it today.

I had my phone number on here we could of met somewhere off 90 and you could of seen in person and be able to make a judgment for the chillins here. I have a 4:30 at St. Francis they have some lady who comes in on wednesdays who handles the reptiles. Thanks for the suggestion.

No bud I posted the zilla thing all over! RI just had a problem writing out zilla to cover him. It was information so rookies like myself would watch out buying the cheap zilla pet store tanks
Sean and I are cool now I guess. He called me and made things right. Took a BOI for it but it worked. I was well in my writes there. I was told to call him monday after a expo. Which I did he told me he was going to txt it to my brother as soon as he made it to his shop because i just have phone on my cell plan. He never did. I left full of messages. His iphone was messed up and was not getting voice messages i was told. Hey it could of been avoided by that monday we had spoke. If you read this one I still mentioned the good things. I didn't cut him down completely. I did say he was very descent and gave us full of information. Also how he had supprised us popping the snake right there. My brother purchased a snake from Sean no problem he speaks highly of Sean but he agrees he could of handled my ordeal better.
Now I have this outback issue with josh selling me a snake with a problem/kink/defect/broken bone! I paid for a snake that was 100% perfect full price. There is no reason I should have to bring her to a vet to x-ray and probably spend more $$$ on whatever it will take to make her perfect(IF IT ISN'T A KINK). Unless it is a kink then now i have to deal with that. I don't plan to buy anymore bp's. I have 2 to make what I need to breed back to her for my honeybee's. I will have trouble giving away the offspring I don't need if there is a kink in the genetics.
I'm straight forward! Don't like the bs. I tell it like it is, some get offend I don't care. These people that are so called trying to help are not but after 5 pages of the same ol same ol story just gets overlooked its hard to remain calm with ignorance.

To you all who have me "blacklisted".
I could care less go bark up someone else's leg! You are all blacklisted here too. none of you are mature breeder anyway. I wouldn't want another overlooked defected snake. I'll stick to the expos or home bred. Don't get all this safe behind a moniter talk back.
You were told, "SEND THE SNAKE BACK FOR A FULL REFUND." I fail to see what's so difficult to comprehend about that sentence.

You do NOT get to tell a business how to run their TOS. You do NOT get to tell a business that you fell in "love" with the snake so only want a little bit of the money back.

SEND THE SNAKE BACK FOR A FULL REFUND. Those are the terms, it really IS that simple.