FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 09:25 AM   #37
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Island Reptiles View Post
it was not snow that slowed me down, It was the snap rain blast we got with, it caused all kinds of traffic.
Going to boston made me miss my second delivery to boylstown. It was all bad to say the least. Ive issued refunds to both of you per your request and do apologize for the headache.
I try to keep up and sometimes things get the best of me.

Eric, You can hold onto the loaner cages I dropped to you until you return from your trip, I don't want your animals to be homeless on count of me, just make sure you get that thermostat we discussed to keep the heat nominal. If you choose to still take your two cages we can arrange delivery when you return.
So it would appear that Eric did indeed get two loaner cages which strikes me as exceptional service.
Sounds like the case here of a great number of custom cage makers, they start off small and then just get swamped with orders they cannot fulfill in a timely manner as word of mouth spreads.
Then it ends up being a backwards slide as they then seem to hate to tell the customer the truth in fear, I assume, that they will go elsewhere.
Trust me I would rather be told delivery was going to be 8 weeks upfront than 2 to 3 weeks and it ends up being 8 weeks with lots of frustration inbetween until it ends up at this stage with a negative BOI thread