FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 03:46 PM   #77
CheriS
Sorry, hit enter by accident.

We are sending the contact info of the other person who's baby died. They went through the same thing, not eating or thriving, putting up paper around the tank to lower stress. Talking to the breeder and unlike this original poster here, they did take the dragon to a vet and try to get it professional help. They still lost the baby within a month. MANY experienced people went over their husbandry, including the vet, that was not the problem.

I would have stayed out of this if the breeder had honored her guarantee, but it gets me riled up when they are trying to sandbag on a guarantee and victimize the already victims more, with things that are nothing short of abusive. Snow people, take their money, LIE to them and then refuse to live up to your word.

TO Terri,

Your in the wrong here, your lies are catching up to you, they have to..... this is a small industry and most people in it do know each other, how do you think you can get away with the false history you give out, false claims you make. You lie claiming 15 years breeding bearded dragons experience. Do you forget just less than 3 years ago asking us and other breeders about you wanting to get into bearded dragon? Or sitting in my motel room at the breeders convention and talking about your first clutch that hatched just over a year ago?

You did not create the citrus line, you bought it and renamed it. LIES

Two years ago you did not even know what coccidia was, or albon...... now your a 15 year experienced breeder of beardies!! MORE LIES

Sorry others who got taken in, I hate to see people jerked around.