FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Adenovirus Document from University of Florida
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 01:22 PM   #56
Dachiu
It has taken me a few days to overcome my amazement of these last few posts. The insinuations that the University of FL. has in some way been pressured in any way or paid off to release information which is contrary to their own findings is absolutely, absurdly ridiculous - and you should be ashamed of suggesting such a thing.

The idea that any particular breeder or group of breeders would intentionally submit positive samples to ‘skew’ or ‘stack’ the results to favor a particular outcome - is another situation entirely. If this is truly what any of you believe, then you need to state exactly who those breeders are that you suspect of doing such a thing. This is a very serious accusation - so either put your cards on the table, people… or fold.

Moving on, if you believe with any conviction that what you suspect may be true… you need to pick up the phone and contact the University of Fl. directly for the answers you seek… and please post any facts that you may have been given.

These latest remarks positively indicate that a few of you believe the panel of researchers who put this paper together are altogether incompetent when it comes to analyzing the data they have complied over the years. You hint that Dr Jacobson and his team do not know the value of weighting actual test results against the sample sources and just haphazardly put this paper together to present to the public. I don’t believe you can be any more disrespectful than this.

But, if you are the least bit unsure of yourself and/or do not have the guts to contact and question the researchers on this issue then you need to pull up your panties and stop showing your ass on the forum -
then apologize for your behavior.