FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #10
JeromyD
Rhonda Alsa rhonda.alsa@gmail.com
12:50 PM (14 minutes ago)

to me
That is bull. You really want to say you didn't get the monsoon when you and I both know you did?
If the geckos arrive my son will be recording the box opening in case you are pulling something. If they show up. And I to have copies of every email from the beginning on this trade agreement.

Jeromy Dana
12:51 PM (12 minutes ago)

to Rhonda
You sent me a open box i have every article including me opening this up at the post office in front of the lady who gave it to me.

Jeromy Dana
12:55 PM (8 minutes ago)

to Rhonda
Why is it so hard to just say you didnt ship it. you said you bought 2 maybe you sent me the wrong one and i may except that as a excuse i sent you pictures of the tracking showing up and pictures of the empty box you sent me. all i want is whats owed to me.

12:57 PM (7 minutes ago)

to me
I would love to see that because you were sent a monsoon New in an unopened box!

Jeromy Dana
12:58 PM (5 minutes ago)

to Rhonda
there was no tape on the box that should have had the monsoon in it im taking a picture now to show you no instructions or anything! Just make this right please.

12:59 PM (4 minutes ago)

to me
I can check when I get home. But I only had one box with a monsoon in it and the other monsoon is hooked up and it's box was disguarded.
I will be home around 8:30 pm

This is the screen shot of the tracking number that didnt work.