FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 08:26 PM   #395
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Ty, I know you stated you weren't going to respond again but you will probably read this thread at some point.

It doesn't hurt to consider other points of view and I hope you would consider a point or two.

If everything you stated in your response was true and even if Michelle was ten times worst than what you described most people would still believe you should honor the terms of the raffle. I also believe that you should.

She could have been the most difficult person to deal with, greedy as you called her and overall unpleasant. It really wouldn't change what the outcome should be.

It shouldn't matter if people agreed with you or didn't on how the contact went with getting the tegu sent out.

Reconsidering a position isn't always easy but I think you should consider settling this case and sending a tegu of the value promised or a agreed upon replacement even after all this has transpired.

I don't believe anyone who may have supported your position of not sending it (On Facebook or wherever) could find fault with you for honoring the raffle prize even after all of this fallout. Probably quit the opposite.

Along the same outlined above and taking everything you stated at face value, Let's look it at this way. You thought you were donating your animals to a good cause. Giving them away and not receiving a monetary payout.

Michelle purchased raffle tickets and thought she was doing her due diligence making sure she received what she promised. You may have taken it as badgering when she believed she was fairly questioning.

I hope you would walk this back and come to the conclusion you still should send her what was promised.

Awesome post!