FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 11:51 PM   #397
Casey Hulse
Quote:
I believe the BOI is diminished when people with differing opinions don't post out of fear of being attacked for their posts. So while it's perfectly ok, IMHO, to rebut those posts, point out alternative conclusions, or just flat out disagree, it's against everyone's best interests to try and shut people up when they don't agree with them.
I agree 100% it does not make any sense to me. What really surprised me was when a person that I know, have dealt with before etc, makes the assertion that Ty is paying me. David Beard should know better than that. Just a really low blow by someone I once considered a friend. The rest of it does not really bother me personally, but I do not think it serves any purpose on the BOI. The BOI will function perfectly well if everyone has an equal chance to voice their opinion, but like I have said, who would want to subject themselves to the needless abuse by a choice few members who feel like their opinion should not be questioned. Maybe they are very insecure, I do not know, but I am sure me saying that will offend someone