FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - relocating
Thread: relocating
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2003, 02:26 PM   #13
HerpVenue
South Carolina

Pets= don't really know what you are allowed or not allowed to keep. Don't really care. What I do in the privacy of my own home is my business.

Guns=Paper work. Some fees. And a one day class is all you will need to be able to carry concealed. Being able to excercise my second ammendment rights is very important to me.

Maryland

Pets= don't really know what you are allowed or not allowed to keep. Don't really care. What I do in the privacy of my own home is my business.

Guns= Forget about it in this State that fears its own people. Forget about it in this state that does not trust its own people. Forget about it in this state where the government controls its own people.....instead of the people controlling its own government.

Arizona

Pets= More laxed than south carolina dn Maryland. But I still don't care. Because my pets are my pets.

Guns= As long as you are not a felon. You can carry. you can carry on your car. You can carry on your body. YOU CAN CARRY.

But do not carry concealed. The only time you can carry concealed is if you have a permit to carry concealed. Other wise if you choose to carry you have to carry out in the open. Like the cowboys did. I love this state. Coming back here in 2005...hopefully sooner.

Texas
Pets=Don't really know, don't really care.
Guns= laxed. But not as laxed as AZ. But they do have provisions for carrying concealed.

Florida
Pets= From what I hear.....very laxed. (but don't ask me......never lived there)
Guns= Don't know.... But I do know they have provisions to carry concealed.

your best bet are Florida, Texas, Arizona.
Go to Colorado for your automatic firearms.....I know I will