FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - preparation?
Thread: preparation?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 07:31 PM   #13
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by constrictorcrazi74
hmmmmmm i learen something new today im not about to say anything ignorent about your remarks but thanks fer the info i dont like to step low down to other peoples level and make them feel dumb i would rather educate people then to make them feel stupid than make myself feel good because i no more then they do that just no me
I think you misread the intention of my post - quite simply, I asked because it wasn't clear if you knew what venomoids were, or were using the word as synonomous with venomous. When I saw that it was the latter, I offered a brief explanation of the term venomoid...in retrospect, perhaps I shouldn't have included the statement "that's what I thought", but it wasn't meant to cause offense.
On the other hand, you could consider yourself very lucky that you were corrected in THIS thread...had you wandered into a discussion about venomoids, you would likely have come out of it considerably more scarred (take a look around for some of those threads. the subject is a touchy one, and the feelings tend to run strong)