FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - California state law issues
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2003, 10:32 AM   #14
Fred Albury
CareSheets for the Clueless........

I'm going to go out on a limb here,I kind of like the idea...

Before everyone jumps down my throat, let me say that if I had proper care sheets,I wouldnt have to answer the LITANY of questions lobbed at me by buyers and potential buyers at every show and for every internet sale. Customers OFTEN are too lazy or uninformed to SEARCH and seek their own information, even with the advent of the internet which brings the information to your finger tips. And actually reading a book might be dangerous to some peoples helath.

So...care sheets might help lead the clueless
I can see, in this sue happy state, where it could be *thouroughly* abused and leave the seller open for a lawsuit, but since I am so damn poor anyway, sueing me is a virtual waste of time.

As far as stores like Petco handing out care sheets,thats a joke, giving an info packet on an animal thathas been mistreated, malnutritioned and came in sick to begin with is redudndant.

With Grey"Tax them andraise their electricity" Davis as our Governor, we are on a crash course for destruction anyway.
Maybe an earthquake will come and separate us from the mainland....theres always hope.

My opinions,

Fred Albury