FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 01:08 PM   #610
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
What would you expect another organization to do here? This is a dispute between you, the IRCF, and Ty. The most any other organization can do is take note of what happened, avoid including Ty in any fundraising efforts they have in the future so as to avoid PR problems, and make sure that if they decide to hold a raffle as a fundraiser that the prizes actually exist.

Also what most people don't understand is that the OP isn't the only one who got ripped off, everyone who bought a ticket and didn't win also got ripped off, because the promised prize was never available and never could be available.

Well said
And the IRCF basically threw ty under the bus and didn't want to be involved. Well they were and are invilved and when I sent them a letter demanding that they send me my prize they only sent me a check for the 400 I spent on the tickets.
I have not cashed that check.

Also when I bought the 4 tickets. The 30 tickets for the 1st tegu were already sold. But he put 2 in the first tegu raffle and the other 2 in the 2nd tegu raffle so ya I would agree that everyone that bought tickets was ripped off.

Interesting that the 2 people who paid the most (me buying 4 for $400 and grant buying 3 at $300) were the winners. I know the more you buy the better the chance but people buy 1 tic for raffles and win all the time.

The more I hear about ty and his ways and this raffle being so infair and deceptive to say the least I wouldn't put anything past ty

I messaged the IRCF and asked for an accounting for the donations that were brought in from this raffle (it should be $14,510) and he didn't respond to my REALEstate.