FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need suggestions......
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2002, 12:35 PM   #7
Christy's Critters
Well,
it looks like they are not going to refund the shipping costs and I really don't think it's fair that I have to lose on shipping because like Rob said, I didn't pay for a half dead frilled dragon. In the latest e-mail the person said "it was alive when it arrived and we guarantee live arrival", um, so because the animal was barely hanging onto life when it got here, I don't get shipping costs back??? Several people have seen the way this animal was shipped, and seen the dragon when I got him out of the box and alot of people are disgusted about it, but I guess there is nothing I can do. This animal was advertised on kingsnake, and nowhere did it say that buyer would be out shipping in the case of a D.O.A. Their web site states this, but like I said before, I didn't see this animal advertised on their site. The ad has been taken off of kingsnake, but it did say 100% healthy and live arrival guarantee, otherwise I would have never sent payment for it! The box was pretty well taped up, and no air holes. Dana, thanks for the heads up about kingsnake, I didn't list the dealers name so I don't think I broke any rules. I'm really heartbroken and angry at the same time about this, it's the first time I have been sent an animal that was almost dead! The little guy didn't even last 10 hours. I guess I will know for now on to ask people if they have any "hidden" policies I should know about.

Christy Grayson