FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Illinois state law issues
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 12:06 PM   #23
Classic Dum's
Rich I apoligize for not contacting you ahead of time. If you want to assses points or move the thread thats fare and no one else should either because I did violate the TOS with this thread. As fast as it came down I was trying to move as fast as I could. The best way I could think of to stop this was throwing a few posts in the heavily traveled forums and contacting the IL buisness that would be effected so I spent all day on the phone. IN any event Ive been unoffically informed that this has been pulled. The IL farmers union has a metting with the two officals who sponsored this on tuesday. So monday or tuesday it will be confirmed untill then to anyone reading this I was still send in letters and make phone calls to opose this and send them a message that this kind of bull will not be tolerated.

From what I am told the officals were aprocated by two people who had written this and asked to sponsor and push it. These two people gave them their sales pitch about how they would be saving animals and not infringing on rights etc etc The officals thought hey great and sponsored it now whether or not they didnt read it or understand it I have no idea but from what I am told they are rather embarressed to have been part of this and have dropped it. Like I said its not offical yet, this is all second and third hand info. However monday or tuesday we should be able to confirm this. To those who have taken the time THANK YOU to those who havnt please do. Because if this is actually being dropped and they continue to receive response oposing it they will think twice before ever getting involved again.