FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #529
D. Mong
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
whats funny is dmong even posting here after the crap he spews about the BOI on the "other" forums.
total hypocrite.

What's even funnier (well, not really....more like pathetic) is that YOU (thomas davis) are precisely what I was talking about when I made those comments. See, unlike most all other posters on any of the forums across the country, over the course of about 7 years now I have never ONCE saw a post of yours on ANY of the forums that was ever even slightly informative, helpful, or had any kind of substance to it other than to make insulting comments to people you don't get along with whenever you possibly can. And we can all add this post of yours to that never-ending list as well. For someone to constantly troll and seek out certain people like you always do to make your little childish comments is the true definition of a real LOSER!!! It's beyond me how a so-called "grown man" could ever stoop himself to this childish level, but I guess only you know the deep-seated twisted reasoning behind what you do.

Anyway, great post Tommy! (as always)

~Doug