FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 12:16 AM   #1063
filenamex5100
michelle...just do what you've got to do to get this back in a court room. if ty's defense is that "i asked for her address and she refused", you, at a minimum will be awarded the tegu or the $3000.
if he wants to say things about not mentioning sending you a certain tegu to see what kind of a person you are, again, you will be awarded a tegu or $3000.

this thread continues on and on and on with the same thing pretty much over and over. if i can be honest....i am SOOOOOOO excited for you to get a resolution in court. i honestly think that the court will laugh in ty's face when the evidence is presented. i also believe that not only will you get your prize, i also believe you can get damages after the fact (lost wages, defamation, embarrassment, etc). and i also would hope (and think) that since this is being forced into a settlement rather than ty working this out, he likely could be committing criminal offenses. i would kill over dead if they required him to write you a check on the spot, immediately followed by his arrest. hahaha.