FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Scaredy Cat Geckos and Pokey's Geckos
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 12:21 AM   #1
nikko49
Scaredy Cat Geckos and Pokey's Geckos

Do NOT buy from Dale at POKEYS GECKOS.
Or Ashley from Scaredy Cat Geckos THIS WEEKEND at the COSTA MESA PET EXPO.
Story below...
I purchased a female crested from Ashley on Friday at the pet expo. Before I even drove home it was dead. I went back to the show but Ashley was gone. Her booth - mate and friend Dale from POKEYS GECKOS was there and I asked him if he could call her and ask her if I could maybe exchange or return for my money back.
Dale was short, rude, and assured me he had NO IDEA who his booth mate Ashley was.
After talking to several vendors about him. I confronted him about lying about knowing Ashley from Scaredy Cat Geckos. He called her and she agreed to exchange it. After talking with her via text she agreed to show me 10 females similar to the one I bought the next day....she showed me 2....With floppy tail. Foolishly I didn't see the floppy tail until it was too late.
Dale lied, he was snippy, and rude. Ashley sold me a possibly sick gecko and replaced it with one with floppy tail. I will never purchase from POKEYS Geckos or Scaredy Cat geckos ever again. Ashley atleast has customer service skills and was willing to help me.
Dale however was rude, unwilling to help. And I called him out on his lie to his face and after that he didn't even make eye contact.
Also according to weather.com it was degrees in Costa Mesa Friday April 10th when I made this purchase. So there is no way that I cooked the gecko in the car ride home. I had 2 geckos. 1 made it, and I had the windows down the whole time
Terrible experience at the Pet expo.
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM POKEYS GECKOS OR SCAREDY CAT GECKOS.
They do not have good business ethics or healthy geckos...
Attached Images