FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Scaredy Cat Geckos and Pokey's Geckos
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 05:45 AM   #10
seanleigh
Clear deli cups overheat EXTREMELY fast in direct sunlight no matter how hot/cold the outside temperature is. It basically turns the deli cups into a gecko sauna, which can obviously kill the gecko inside. If the gecko wasn't acting sick/lethargic at the show when you first purchased her, so it's unlikely the gecko passed away from anything the seller did (I'm not accusing the buyer of killing the gecko either though).

Although Dale might have been short or rude with you, he shouldn't be a part of this BOI since no transaction took place with him.

Ashley handled the situation extremely well, and if you turned down the 10 geckos she would've brought you (even if they weren't red and cream) that isn't her fault. She still brought you 2 different geckos to choose from, and the one you ended up choosing is actually nicer than the one you originally bought. You were the one that chose the replacement gecko and if you didn't like the 2 she brought you, you could've asked for a refund. I will admit it would've gone better if Ashley told you about the FTS, but overall Ashley did everything right and you actually got a better gecko out of it.

And hey, if you're really that upset with the situation, I'll happily pay you the $200 plus shipping for the gecko you ended up getting as a replacement.