FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Found Chameleon. Curious to sex and color/type
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 12:31 AM   #1
karoga1220
Question Found Chameleon. Curious to sex and color/type

So I work at a Pet store and some kid came in and said that he had two chameleons (he called them veiled) and ones bigger than the other and the little one was getting picked on and asked me if i wanted it.. Well duh that was a silly question haha. But anyways, i get it and look at it and think what a dumb mistake he'd made. Instead of a veiled like he was thinking Pascel (his name) is a panther cham and quite a young one. I assumed it was a male but im new to the panther thing and am not sure some of the signs. Im going to post pics on here of him but hes just not coloring up like some of the males i see on here of his approx same size. He's absolutely healthy eats, drinks and is just a happy lil thing minus his tail kink. Soooo im wondering if anyone is able to tell me if he's a male or female and if anyone has any idea of a possible coloring pattern/type he may be?

Thanks so much!
Britni

first one is of him the day i got him lil shiny head.
second is him not liking my camera in his face lol
third is just to show to total color changes he can do!
last one is just for fun. he likes to ride in my car on my ceiling upside down lol
Attached Images