FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Should I pay shipping return for a sick animal?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 10:15 PM   #9
fuzzylogix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
I strongly disagree was to post #2. Harald hadn't posted when I started my response. Sneaky guy.
sorry if i wasn't clear. what i meant by that was that if it was indeed sick when the animal was shipped, then the TOS doesn't hold water. especially if the seller stated the animal was in good health. if the seller had a TOS like Harald's, then the issue would be between the seller and the buyer. in other words if the animal was sick when shipped, the seller should refund the entire amount. if the animal sustained damages while in shipment, then it would depend on the TOS. personally though if i shipped an animal and something happened during shipping, i would have no issues whatsoever refunding the price and shipping costs. however, if a customer just didn't like the color or wanted to back out, then my TOS clearly states that i will refund the amount minus shipping. i think the issue here is whether or not that is indeed mouth rot or an old wound, or it happened during shipping. that would need to be determined before deciding in my opinion.