FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 08:15 AM   #444
StuTennyson
Big Surprise!

Big surprise! Jerry DID NOT PAY as agreed!

On Mar 2, 2012 at 5:06 PM I called Jerry at his request because he wanted to make an arrangement to pay me my refund of $3100 off the BOI forum. To show my character and good faith I agreed to this. During our 20 minute phone conversation Jerry “promised” me he would pay half by the weekend of Mar 10-11, 2012. Shortly after our phone conversation he sent the following text messages:

Mar 5, 2012 10:01 PM Text from Kruse:
I am going to send the first half via PayPal, fyi, this weekend. So please keep an eye open for it.

Mar 6, 2012 5:05 AM Response from me:
Sounds good. Thanks

Mar 9, 2012 10:33 AM Text from Kruse:
Make that next Wednesday......my complete mistake and apology. Mid-month my check goes in which is next Wednesday.....then again at month end. I'm sorry!
I thought it was today.....I need to take a peek at the calendar more often.
Please don't go updating the world -- you have my word that I will refund you completely by month end. This was just a date oversight.

Mar 9, 2012 12:21 PM Response from me:
I find it difficult to believe someone as sharp as you are about everything else that you would make a mistake reading the calendar regarding your pay date. I believe you are stringing me along and that is exactly what several people warned me about. You promised me on the phone the other night when we came to our agreement that you would pay me half by this weekend and the other half by the end of the month. Therefore if I do not receive some substantial amount this weekend as you promised I will start posting on the BOI again. I'm sorry Jerry but the time for talk is over and the time for action is now.

Mar 9, 2012 12:22 PM Text from Kruse:
I'm not "stringing you along" Stu. I made a mistake in the date, that's all. I've a lot going on and it was an oversight. I'm sorry. Mid-month is next Wednesday I'm not going to beg or plead. Half will be paid mid-month and the other half month-end. You have my word. You initially said that if I needed time, etc etc. Considering how paychecks work I think that's reasonable. When you paid me for these I also didn't rush you. So, please understand I made an error. Ok?

Mar 9, 2012 12:23 PM Response from me:
Yes Jerry in one of my earlier messages I said if you needed time that was ok but that was before we made this "agreement". Yes you didn't pressure me for payment but I followed through with our agreement. I sent you payment when I said I would. I even sent one payment "overnight". I will give you until wednesday but that is all.

Mar 9, 2012 12:24 PM Text from Kruse:
Thank you sir.